Pompano Beach, FL
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Pino Napoli Tile & Granite is looking for an energetic and outgoing Flooring Sales Representative to join our Pompano Beach team. The ideal candidates will have a high level of customer service skills with the ability to cultivate successful customer relationships. In this position, they will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive prompt and courteous service and have a positive experience while visiting our showrooms.
- Greet customers and determine their needs and wants.
- Discuss the type, quality and quantity of products required for purchase.
- Recommend products based on individual requirements.
- Advise customers on utilization and care of products.
- Provide advice to clients regarding particular products or services.
- Explain the use and advantage of products and services to customers.
- Answer customer queries regarding the showroom, products or services.
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products.
- Quote prices and discounts as well as credit terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Prepare sales contracts and accept payment through cash, checks and credit cards.
- Assist in display and arrangement of merchandise.
- Maintain sales records for inventory control.
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in flooring retail sales.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using MS office applications and software applications.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work on Saturdays.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and have the appropriate documents to work in the United States.
- Integrity– Consistently acts with a high degree of trustworthiness and takes responsibility for one’s actions. Behaves in a fair and ethical manner toward others.
- Building Collaborative Relationships– Builds, maintains and fosters relationships within the company and externally.
- Service Orientation– Anticipates, recognizes and meets customers’ needs and expectations.
- Results Orientation– Focuses on outcome, sets and achieves goals.
- Adaptability– Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work environment or responsibilities. Approaches change as an opportunity for learning and growth.
- Managing Conflict– Deals effectively with others and stays focused on resolving the conflict. Avoids personal issues and attacks. Presents and seeks solutions or a positive course of action.
- Fostering Teamwork– Actively participates to move the team toward the completion of goals. Demonstrates personal commitment to the team.
- Initiative– Proactively acts to accomplish goals with minimal direction. Ability to achieve goals beyond what is required. Takes immediate action when confronted with a problem.
- Communication– Communicates ideas clearly and effectively.
- Technical / Professional Skills– Understands industry and uses knowledge in job responsibilities and decision-making. Ability to accomplish tasks with little instruction or guidance.
What We Offer
- A position with an industry leader that offers a long term career, not a job!
- Earning potential of over 75K annual salary (base salary + commission)
- A fast paced and exciting work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental insurance benefits, 401K, paid vacation and paid holidays.
- Employee Merchandise Discounts